As we all know Aadhar card is one of the most important documents in our life now. It may be you are applying for a Job or getting admission in new college, opening a new bank account or even applying for passport; you just cannot make it done without Aadhar Card.
Aadhar card is Our Identity proof as well as Address Proof. Every individual must need that and you may also apply for the same but you haven’t received it yet. Aadhar Card Help is here to help you if you haven’t received your Aadhar card.
It takes 2 to 3 months to get aadhar card delivered at your address but you haven’t received your aadhar card even after 60-90 days after enrollment, the best way to get it is to download aadhar card Online from official website of UIDAI.
We already have a written article on Aadhar Card Help with Title How to Download Aadhar Card or let me just to you with quick guide to Download Aadhar Card.
- Step 1: You need to visit the official website of UIDAI to download aadhar card. Click here or copy this https://www.uidai.gov.in URL and paste at address bar in your web Browser. Click here to visit official website
- Step 2: Get your Aadhar card enrollment slip in your hand and at the same time click at the “Get e-Aadhaar” on page.
- Step 3: You’ll be redirect to the eAadhar Page. As you don’t know your aadhar number yet; go for “Download aadhar card with Enrollment number “option.
- Step 4: Fill up all the details properly including you registered mobile number where you’ll receive an OTP in Process.
- Step 5: After completion; Click on “GET ONE TIME PASSWORD” button to receive an OTP on your Mobile number to go ahead with process to download aadhar card.
- Step 6: Submit the Accurate OTP and Click the Button says “Validate and Download”
Download Aadhaar Card in a PDF format:
After completion of the process mentioned above to download aadhar card; you’ll receive an aadhar card in pdf format. You have to enter the password to unlock it.
Enter it and Boom… You are done. You have your own aadhar card downloaded.
If this article is helpful, do share. Cheers!