Indian Government issued a 12 digit unique identification number which is also known as Aadhar Number to every Indian Resident. Irrespective to your age, cast Aadhar card can be availed by all Indian individual and it’ll be you resident proof, as well as identification proof.
It’s very easy to enroll yourself for Aadhar Card. Just visit the center nearby. After Completing the process for Aadhar Card application, the Aadhar card is sent to you in2 to 3 Months. You can also download Aadhar card Online within 10 to 15 days of the submission of application form.
Today, an Aadhar card has one of the most important documents which help you enroll in various government schemes also to get the Gas connection or to buy SIM card. Aadhar card is also used as an identity and address proof while filing a passport form, PAN Card form, Admissions, and Various Forms.
It’s very easy to Download Aadhar card online through your mobile phone, computer, and laptop. In order to download your Aadhar card you just a good internet connection and a registered mobile number with Aadhar and Boom..!! We are ready.
To download your Aadhar card follow the steps mentioned below very carefully. We have written a step by step guide of how to download the e-Aadhar card online from UIDAU official website.
Step by step guide of how to download the Aadhar Card:
- 1. Visit Official website of UIDAI i.e https://uidai.gov.in/ or Cliclk here
- 2. You May see Download Aadhar link on the homepage. Straight Away, Click There. Now You’ll be redirected to https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- 3. On the Current page, you’ll mandatory details like full name, mobile number, and pin code.
- 4. After filling the details you have to go for OTP, Which will be sent on your registered mobile number with UIDAI.
- 5. Generate OTP and Enter on the Given Screen.
- 6. Now we are ready to download your Aadhar Card. Click of Download PDF file.
- 7. The PDF file of your Aadhar card is password protected and so you will need to enter the password which would be first Five Characters of your Name and Birth year. Ex. Name Shubham, DOB 12 Aug 1997, then Password will be SHUBH1997 (Enter Characters in Capitals).
- 8. Once you open the PDF file, you can take the print out of your Aadhar card and use it.
You can try this guide to download your Aadhar card online with the help of Aadhar Card Number, Enrollment Number, and EID. You must have Registered Mobile Number Active with You.
After downloading your Aadhar card from the official website you think that there must be some changes in name, address or in DOB then you can visit the nearby enrolment center.
In order to update the correct data, the applicant is required to go to https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/web/guest/update website. You will need to enter your Aadhar number and click on receive OTP. Respected authorized person will help you to go through changes in your data.
While you download your Aadhar card online you should keep in mind that online copy of the Aadhar card is accurate as the original Aadhar card and can be used for various purposes.