An aadhar card is an identity and residential proof for an Indian individual issued by Indian government in the form of 12 digit unique number. The idea behind the distribution of aadhar card to citizens is to regulating and distributing public welfare schemes better than earlier.
It’s not that hard to apply for an aadhar card. Indian Government streamlined the entire procedure in simple and seamless way. Any Individual can apply for an Aadhar Card either Online or Offline; find the details below to know how to apply for an Aadhar Card.
Process to Apply for an Aadhar Card (Online MODE):
- Step 1: Visit the Official website of ‘UIDAI’ which is uidai.gov.in and Click on Appointments for Simply Click Here
- Step 2: You Can find the Appointment form to Setup an Appointment for Aadhar Card, Fill up the Basic Details it Ask for.
- Step 3: Please Note that the Mobile number you are filling up right there will be in used to do any kind of changes, updating and modifications in you aadhar card; so I recommend to fill up all details very very carefully and then proceed next.
- Step 4: As per Your Convenience Select the Date and Respective Location.
- Step 5: Now Visit the Location to Get Started with Process. It’s Mandatory to visit the centre, applying online will save Your Time and Day.
Process to Apply for an Aadhar Card (Offline MODE):
To apply offline for Aadhar card you need to fill up the enrollment form offline and submit it at the enrollment centre. You have to submit some important documents with respect to your aadhar card registration in both, Online and Offline Mode.
- Step 1: Carry all important documents at Aadhar Card Enrollment Center along with enrollment form for hassle free process.
- Step 2: Provide your Valid Identification proof to verify you as Applicant. UIDAI listed 18 options you can use as Identification Cards.
- Step 3: Along with ID, provide your address proof, you can Choose from 33 Options UIDAI listed on their Website.
- Step 4: They will ask for Photographs, Iris Scan and Scanning for Your Fingerprint, because It’s Unique and Mandatory.
- Step 5: Check Once again either it’s Correct or not and Make it Final.
Also, you can check how to Lic Merchant online here.